How much do you know about your local medical care options?
Choosing the right hospital for you or a family member is always a big decision that requires a lot of research and thought. You can't afford to compromise the quality of your healthcare! Today we are spotlighting Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Aventura is always striving to exceed the expectations of its patients and provide the the highest quality of care possible for everyone that steps through the doors. Here are five reasons you should consider Aventura for your medical needs.
- Aventura has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™. The Joint Commission is the leading accreditor of health care organizations in the country.
- Aventura was named a "Top Performer" by the Joint Commission. Aventura earned this title through data provided about its standards in care during heart failure, surgical care, pneumonia, and children's asthma.
- Aventura's STEMI time beats the national average. In fact, its times are among the top 10 percent in the nation. You can trust your heart with Aventura!
- Aventura has been awarded the Primary Stroke Center Certification from the Joint Commission. During a stroke, every second counts. The staff in Aventura's stroke center has been specially trained to recognize stroke symptoms and provide quick and effective care before time runs out.
- Aventura received full accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The Accredited Chest Pain Center at Aventura Hospital and Medical Center was recognized as a premier facility for comprehensive cardiovascular care.
Read more about the services offered at Aventura Hospital and Medical Center on its website. If you are looking for a physician referral, you need to make an appointment, or you have a healthcare question, call our free Consult-a-Nurse® service at 1-888-256-7692.